Strings // Love or Die
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Love Strings, or just Strings, the ultimate role-playing site for ardent writers and role-players alike. Here, you can let your imagination run wild. Use this website as your canvas and paint something beautiful to show the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chobani
Admin
Chobani

Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Site Rules   Site Rules EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Welcome to Love Strings. This website is mainly for role-playing reasons and for ardent writers to share their ideas and stories. Before you enter this community, please read the rules below, and obey them at all times during your stay here. Don't fret--they're simple rules, and I'm not asking much of you. Thank you, and please enjoy your stay!

Thank you, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.

1. Respect other members.

2. Do not give out personal information about yourself or others.

3. Keep cursing and roleplay content (romance, violence, language, etc.) at a PG-13 limit.

4. Do not troll or spam other members or this website.

5. Do not be racist, sexist, etc. in a topic, as it can be highly offensive to some members.

6. Be literate. I am not asking for perfect grammar and punctuation at all times, but for the most part, it is expected.

7. Do not challenge a moderator or my way of running things here. Feel free to suggest or question, but insulting or bashing them is not tolerated.

Last edited by Chobani on Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://lovestrings.board-directory.net
seamoon

seamoon

Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Rules   Site Rules EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:11 pm

cool! this is fantastic! Razz
Back to top Go down

Site Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum