Strings // Love or Die
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Love Strings, or just Strings, the ultimate role-playing site for ardent writers and role-players alike. Here, you can let your imagination run wild. Use this website as your canvas and paint something beautiful to show the world.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chobani
Admin
Chobani

Frequently Asked Questions Empty
PostSubject: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:28 pm

Before you post any questions, take a look over here to see if I've already answered your questions, so as to prevent duplicates. Thank you!

How do I enter this community?
Stop by the Portal to drop a notice on your arrival and to make some friends. Read over the rules before you leave, and ta-da! You're now an official member!

Where do I go with technical difficulties?
Make sure to check the official FAQ. If you're still having issues, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Where are the rules?
The "Site Rules" thread in the Portal has all the basic rules that you'll be expected to follow.

How do I find a good roleplay?
Visit Roleplay Land in the City and just scroll through the forum to see what catches your attention.

How do I start a roleplay (of my own)?
Read the "How to Create a Roleplay" thread in Roleplay Land and follow the directions and templates. Anyone can make their own roleplay.

Where do I find out about the latest changes to the site?
That would be in the Portal, Rules & Announcements category.

How can I become a moderator?
PM me, and I'll give you the application and details.

What about my signature?
Make sure it is no bigger than 450 pixels in width and 250 pixels in height. It should not show any explicit content, offensive language, etc. Signature shops can be opened in the Artist's Chamber, so feel free to order from there.
Back to top Go down
https://lovestrings.board-directory.net

Frequently Asked Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strings // Love or Die :: The Portal :: Help Centre-
Jump to: